This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Support official CLooG.org versions.
- From: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Andreas Simbürger <simbuerg at googlemail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-graphite at googlegroups dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:35:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support official CLooG.org versions.
- References: <4CCC738A.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CDC542E.email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 14:38, Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 11/11/2010 09:01 PM, Andreas Simbürger wrote:
>> Changes to previous patch:
>> ? * Moved AC_SUBST's inside CLOOG_INIT_FLAGS
>> ? * Separated in-tree opts from CLOOG_INIT_FLAGS
>> As discussed with Paolo, I will prepare a separate patch to implement
>> his proposal of moving the version checking inside the gcc/configure.ac
>> Sorry for the delay, after a small break after my exams I got pulled off
>> by some other work and completely forgot about sending in this patch :-(.
Thanks Andreas for your effort on getting this done.
I committed the patch on trunk as r166622.