This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix -fcompare-debug failure in libjava/javax/swing/plaf/basic
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:53:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: fix -fcompare-debug failure in libjava/javax/swing/plaf/basic
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The patch below pretty much reverts the patch for PR42889, and uses the
> same solution that I had used in other functions in df-scan.c: don't
> mark BBs as dirty at all when messing with debug insns only.
> Regstrapped on x86_64-linux-gnu and i686-pc-linux-gnu, for the first
> time in a long time with bootstrap-debug-libs in BOOT_CONFIG. FWIW, the
> earlier patch for pr42889 addded a testcase, and it still passed after
> this patch. Ok to install?