This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR 46351] Do not SRA types with aggregate bit-fields
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:29:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR 46351] Do not SRA types with aggregate bit-fields
- References: <20101109172340.GA16780@virgil.arch.suse.de>
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86-64-linux. The c94008d acats test
> failed with it so I am going to re-test to figure out whether it is
> one of those spurious acats failures or not. OK if it passes?
Thanks for looking into this. If the c94008d failure is real but not directly
related to your patch, go ahead, I'll take care of it.