This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch configure]: PR bootstrap/39622 Missing -isystem include-fixed when building canadian cross target libraries
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:26:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch configure]: PR bootstrap/39622 Missing -isystem include-fixed when building canadian cross target libraries
- References: <AANLkTikGVUTLNhfaxFO1vNZ3t9gz0Tgdh_p1xLVaOWqB@mail.gmail.com>
* Kai Tietz wrote on Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 10:41:04AM CET:
> Hi, I can confirm that this patch fixes canadian cross (CAC) compiler
> build for mingw targets on linux. The issue is that for CAC gcc's
> include-fixed isn't searched, but there are for mingw targets limits.h
> and syslimits.h are placed.
> As this is a one-liner patch and Georg-Johann Lay didn't contributed
> before, this patch should fit to the fewer then 10 lines change rule.
> 2010-11-09 Georg-Johann Lay <email@example.com>
> PR bootstrap/39622
> * configure.ac (FLAGS_FOR_TARGET): Add include-fixed path.
> * configure: Regenerated.
> Tested for i686-w64-mingw32 and x86_64-w64-mingw32 for cross and
> canadian cross. Ok for apply?
FWIW, the patch looks right to me, but I cannot approve it (yet,