This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add test case from PR c++/29571 in the test suite
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli dot org>
- To: Simon Martin <simon-l dot martin at laposte dot net>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:09:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add test case from PR c++/29571 in the test suite
- References: <4CCD3E94.email@example.com>
Simon Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org> a Ãcrit:
> The test case from this PR used to trigger an ICE in 2006, but does
> not anymore now:
> struct A
> static const int i = 0/0 + "";
> static const int j = int(i);
> The attached patch therefore adds the case into the regression. Is it
> OK for trunk?
I am not a maintainer but I believe this is obvious. So I think you can
just go ahead and commit it.