This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 46313: OOP-ABI issue, ALLOCATE issue, CLASS renaming issue
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janus at gcc dot gnu dot org, tkoenig at netcologne dot de
- Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 00:34:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran, OOP] PR 46313: OOP-ABI issue, ALLOCATE issue, CLASS renaming issue
> If we are going to change the naming of the OOP stuff anyway, what about
> the possible name collisions with -fdollar-ok ?
With the patch for PR 46313, the test compiled with -fdollar-ok is
compiled without problem on x86_64-apple-darwin10.
Otherwise, the patch has not disturbed my pet bugs!-)