This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: RFA (build): Avoid circular dependency
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Nathanael Nerode <neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:07:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ping: RFA (build): Avoid circular dependency
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 14:08, Joern Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Quoting Joern Rennecke <email@example.com>:
>> Because of PR44719, I grepped my build log for more odd make messages.
>> I've found this:
>> make: Circular s-tm-texi <- ../../gcc/gcc/doc/tm.texi dependency
I don't have the sources at hand, so I cannot see right now what is
the full chain of dependencies.
I'll review the patch early next week.