This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/43108 (performance regression on mixed complex/real arithmetic)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:05:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/43108 (performance regression on mixed complex/real arithmetic)
- References: <4B7D9BD0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> I don't claim to understand the underlying issues here, but the comments in
> the PR pointed out that Joseph had fixed the same issue in the C front end,
> so I just adapted his code to the equivalent function in the C++ front end,
> and moved his tests into c-c++-common. ?And then fixed another bug that was
> preventing them from compiling.
> The attached patch includes the changes I made to the tests so that they
> will compile as C++ as well. ?I verified that this patch fixes the testcase
> in the PR, but did not add it to the testsuite, since we now run the tests
> from Joseph.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.