This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/46293 (ICE with constexpr value-init of empty base)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 03:46:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/46293 (ICE with constexpr value-init of empty base)
- References: <4CD2277E.email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I already had code for initializing an empty base via a constructor call,
> but failed to handle value-initialization via a CONSTRUCTOR.
Thanks a lot Jason. I suspect `constexpr' somehow asks for a more
systematic (and principled) representation at the front-end level.
That is job for another time though.