This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Do not build java by default
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:21:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Do not build java by default
- References: <email@example.com> <AANLkTinN2srdxEJzeeNnofjbdLNaYZTxUW2TJv6==ZYG@mail.gmail.com> <4CCF8804.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'd personally prefer java over ada as I'm able to understand java code
> easier, thus when something does go wrong I'm able to debug it much faster.
If this can make any difference: even if Ada is enabled by default, we (I at
least) will still be there to analyze hard-to-debug problems exposed by Ada.