This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - finish off method attributes
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola dot pero at meta-innovation dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:01:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - finish off method attributes
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 31, 2010, at 11:01 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:
> I have just realized that I had missed the case of __attribute__ ((__deprecated__))
> (as opposed to __attribute__ ((deprecated))). This is a revised patch which
> fixes the problem. A new testcase for that case is also included. Apologies.
> Ok to commit to trunk ?