This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] OOP - PR41648 and PR41656
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:41:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] OOP - PR41648 and PR41656
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
Bootstrapped and regtested on FC9/x86_64 - OK for trunk?
Ok. Some minor comments you should consider though (or comment on,
+ /* Convert the vindex expression. */
+ gfc_init_se (&tmpse, NULL);
+ gfc_conv_expr (&tmpse, elist->vindex);
+ gfc_add_block_to_block (&se->pre, &tmpse.pre);
+ vindex = gfc_evaluate_now (tmpse.expr, &se->pre);
This kind of stuff has always confused me, but what's about tmpse.post?
Don't you need to handle this, or is it actually even not like I
assume this works...?
+ full reference list (new_ref), the declred type and the class
+get_class_from_expr (gfc_ref **class_ref, gfc_ref **new_ref,
Why did you call this get_*class*_from_expr? Just curious, for me (and
as a non-native speaker) it is not clear how this relates to the stated
purpose in the comment before it.
+! Contributed by
(twice in test cases) -- I think you may want to either add a name or
Thanks for the patch!
PS: Your diff's would be much more readable (at least to me) if you
would do them with the -p flag (shorthand for --show-c-function) added
so that it is readily visible for all hunks (well, most) which function
they belong to.
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri