This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING^2.5months] Build libstdc++ as a DLL on Windows.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:50:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING^2.5months] Build libstdc++ as a DLL on Windows.
- References: <4AC0A524.email@example.com>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Hi all,
> Stage 1 is imminently drawing to an end, so here once more and hopefully for
> the final time, is the patch I've been repeatedly posting and keeping updated
> to head since mid-July. It's already been approved from the w32/i386 backend
> and build machinery POV, and just needs an OK from a v3 maintainer.