This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Fix dwarf2cfi_asm properly.
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, kirill at shutemov dot name
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:32:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Fix dwarf2cfi_asm properly.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 10:27:46AM +0100, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> I just realized that I'd (sent out and) committed the wrong version of
> the patch for working around the dwarf2cfi_asm problem, in which I was
> checking for TARGET_AAPCS_BASED before arm_abi was initialized !
> Thanks to Kirrill for pointing it out that it was not working correctly.
> I've now committed the following fix as obvious r152446 and will
> backport this to the 4.4 branch as well.
> [I also took the opportunity of fixing a problem with the previous
> Changelog entry on trunk.]
For the trunk, this really isn't obvious (and trunk is still CLOSED anyway).
After PR40521 this arm hack really should be reverted.