This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vta] Add chains from referenced VALUEs to DVs that reference them
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:31:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [vta] Add chains from referenced VALUEs to DVs that reference them
- References: <20090630124346.GX4462@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jakub" == Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> writes:
Jakub> Alternatively we could split the huge HTML_401F.java function into
Jakub> say 4 smaller ones.
Splitting this up would be fine by me.
I thought the only reason nobody has done that already is that this
file is a useful horrible test case :-)