This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Update search.html, 4.5/changes.html (MPC, Fortran)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:17:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Update search.html, 4.5/changes.html (MPC, Fortran)
- References: <20090629101221.GA2963@net-b.de>
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> the patch addes /ml/fortran/ to the search form (untested)
Let's go ahead with this; just give it a spin after committing the
patch to see whether it works.
> and updates gcc-4.5/changes.html:
> - MPC - I don't the last sentence and found it misleading
> and difficult to understand
Something with the sentence above seems to be missing, too. ;-)
> - Add STDCALL support to Fortran section.
> Gerald, does the patch look OK?
Yes, the two changes to changes.html look good from my perspective.