This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Bootstrap libcpp with c++
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:22:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Bootstrap libcpp with c++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jerry" == Jerry Quinn <email@example.com> writes:
Jerry> The following patch changes libcpp to bootstrap with C++ in place of C.
Jerry> It bootstraps successfully on x86_64-gnu-linux, Debian testing.
Jerry> Bootstrap compiler is gcc 4.3.3.
In addition to what Joseph said, it seems to me that if we are going
to C++-ize libcpp, then all those `extern "C"' markers should also go