This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PR other/40024 for 4.4 branch
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:07:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: PR other/40024 for 4.4 branch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Kai Tietz<email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello Jakub,
> I would like to see the patch for PR other/40024 - you applied on
> 2009-06-01 you applied on trunk - on 4.4 branch, too. We can into same
> issue on 4.4 for TLS on x86 and x64 windows targets. By testing your
> patch on 4.4 branch our tests for TLS ran again.
> So I want to ask, if you could apply it into 4.4 branch, too? Or are
> there any objections about it?
The patch is ok for the 4.4/4.3 branches if you can bootstrap/regtest it
there on a target that uses emul-tls.
> | ?(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
> | (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
> | (")_(") him gain world domination