This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Use mpc_pow in the fortran frontend
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:34:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Use mpc_pow in the fortran frontend
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
Kaveh R. GHAZI schrieb:
> Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with MPC svn (which has
> mpc_pow), with mpc-0.6 (no pow), and without MPC. All three scenarios
> had no regressions.
> Okay for mainline?
OK. Thanks for checking for all the special cases to make sure MPC does
the right thing - and thanks for this patch.
PS: For those not following the MPC development, missing (C99/F2008)
functions are mpc_acos, mpc_asin, mpc_atan, mpc_acosh, mpc_asinh,
mpc_atanh. And MPFR misses (F2008) SCALED_ERFC. The implementation of
all of those is planned; the inverse complex trigonometric/hyperbolic
function will (hopefully) happen in the next few months.
> 2009-06-26 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gfortran.h: Define HAVE_mpc_pow.
> * arith.c (complex_reciprocal, complex_pow): If HAVE_mpc_pow,
> don't define these functions.
> (arith_power): If HAVE_mpc_pow, use mpc_pow.
> * gfortran.dg/integer_exponentiation_4.f90: Temporarily
> comment out some values and add some cases.