This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR37053: Move tweaks of commutative precedence to target hook
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Luis Machado <luisgpm at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:04:08 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR37053: Move tweaks of commutative precedence to target hook
- References: <4A44D817.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1246031128.5284.45.camel@otta>
Peter Bergner wrote:
In the mean time, I have asked Luis to test your patch on POWER6 to ensure
there are no performance degradations. It doesn't look like there should
The assembler should be exactly the same. If it isn't, then there's a
bug in the patch.