This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: what patches still need to be reviewed. i have time today
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: "Bonzini, Paolo" <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:11:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: what patches still need to be reviewed. i have time today
- References: <4A436420.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A436429.email@example.com> <4A4364C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A43659E.email@example.com> <4A43D9CA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kenneth Zadeck wrote:
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
the fwprop part of the patch is mostly fine except that it appears that
there is no comment before single_def_use_enter_block and this needs to
Thanks -- I'll drop a note here that 1/4 i.e.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-06/msg00660.html hasn't been