This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] mep: *.cpu copyrights
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:11:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] mep: *.cpu copyrights
- References: <200906241752.n5OHqudd027704@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> +; Toshiba MeP IVC2 Coprocessor description. -*- scheme -*-
> +; Copyright (C) 2003
> +; Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> +; Contributed by Red Hat, Inc.
Since this file is being added now, I think it should have a copyright
year of 2009 (it can also say 2003, of course, but it should say 2009).
Also, another vote in favor of moving these files to a top-level cpu
directory, similar to src/cpu. Is anybody opposed to that?