This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 40445: C++ ICE when using __builtin_unreachable() as only statement in a function.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 02:45:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 40445: C++ ICE when using __builtin_unreachable() as only statement in a function.
- References: <4A416C7A.email@example.com> <4A416DFF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Daney wrote:
> The original message contained a totally unrelated patch.
You might want to consider using a pool for struct enqueue_handle rather
than mallocing and freeing them all the time when you're looking to squeeze
out the last bits of throughput. :-)