This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Power7 changes, part 2, add VSX registers, bswap*, address support, debugging
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:55:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Power7 changes, part 2, add VSX registers, bswap*, address support, debugging
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 05:21:43PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> This patch is okay.
> I forgot to mention in the first and second patches, there are some
> problems with indentation using spaces when they should be tabs. In
> the second patch, it is rs6000_adjust_cost(). In the first patch, it
> is rs6000_override_options().
I fixed the rs6000_override_options. I will fix rs6000_adjust cost shortly.
> As we discussed privately, hard_regno_mode_ok functions eventually
> should be updated to take TARGET_SINGLE_FLOAT and TARGET_DOUBLE_FLOAT
> into account.
> Onward and upward...
> Thanks, David
Michael Meissner, IBM
4 Technology Place Drive, MS 2203A, Westford, MA, 01886, USA