This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR40010 - Fix man page generation for parallel builds
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Mark Loeser <mark at halcy0n dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:51:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR40010 - Fix man page generation for parallel builds
- References: <20090619184059.GB22166@aerie.halcy0n.com>
Hello Mark, build maintainers,
I think your patch is correct, but I cannot approve it.
Please send future patches with ChangeLog entries. If somebody
would approve it, I could apply it for you as below, to
trunk. Since this isn't a regression, it doesn't seem
admissible to stable branches, although it would sure help
2009-06-23 Mark Loeser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in (gcc.pod): Depend on gcc-vers.texi.
* Mark Loeser wrote on Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 08:40:59PM CEST:
> --- gcc-4.3.2/gcc/Makefile.in
> +++ gcc-4.3.2/gcc/Makefile.in
> @@ -3789,7 +3789,7 @@
> # These next rules exist because the output name is not the same as
> # the input name, so our implicit %.pod rule will not work.
> -gcc.pod: invoke.texi cppenv.texi cppopts.texi
> +gcc.pod: invoke.texi cppenv.texi cppopts.texi gcc-vers.texi
> $(STAMP) $@
> -$(TEXI2POD) $< > $@
> gfdl.pod: fdl.texi