This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][plugin,mudflap] Mark builtin alloca as not inlineable
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Olatunji Ruwase <tjruwase at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:24:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch][plugin,mudflap] Mark builtin alloca as not inlineable
- References: <email@example.com>
alloca should have been marked as not inlinable anyways as it
increases the stack usage inside a loop inside a SPEC testcase.