This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about typedefs and struct fields
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:07:29 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about typedefs and struct fields
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This patch implements these warnings in the C frontend. I gathered the
> existing struct_types vector into a struct, and replace the in_struct
> static variable with struct_parse_info. The extra storage is relatively
> minor, and is only used when -Wc++-compat is specified. This patch
> requires approval from the C frontend maintainers.
The C changes are OK.
Joseph S. Myers