This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Fix link to plugins branch page
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:01:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Fix link to plugins branch page
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Diego Novillo wrote:
> I had forgotten to update the link to the plugins branch wiki page
> from the main GCC page (thanks Basile).
I will say that I liked the original link
> -href="http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/plugins">plugin framework</a> on host
> +href="http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/plugins-branch">plugin framework</a> on host
much better than the new one, especially now that the branch has been
merged. Is this something you could change (and redirect) on the Wiki?