This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3, PR debug/40061] Really fix debug2out.c to allow bootstrapping on MIPS_DEBUGGING_INFO systems
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mikael Pettersson <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:21:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [4.3, PR debug/40061] Really fix debug2out.c to allow bootstrapping on MIPS_DEBUGGING_INFO systems
- References: <4A3977A8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A3990A6.email@example.com>
Matthias Klose schrieb:
> Tobias Burnus schrieb:
>> New attempt to finally fix PR 40061.
>> The patch has been successfully build and regtested on x86-64-linux and
>> I think it is relatively obvious. Still, I would prefer if someone on a
>> MIPS_DEBUGGING_INFO can confirm that it finally fixes the problem.
>> Otherwise, I will try to setup a cross compiler.
>> OK for 4.3 if it survives bootstrapping on a MIPS_DEBUGGING_INFO system?
> stage1 did build on alpha-linux-gnu, awaiting test results.
build did finish. test results look fine.