This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM half-precision floating point, 6/8 (ARM backend details)
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:54:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM half-precision floating point, 6/8 (ARM backend details)
- References: <49E65EE5.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 15 April 2009, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
> This largish patch is all the ARM backend bits to implement half-precision
> float support.