This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Disable -mcaller-super-interworking and -mcallee-super-interworking for AAPCS.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Earnshaw <richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:06:46 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Disable -mcaller-super-interworking and -mcallee-super-interworking for AAPCS.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> I don't think these options are valid on AAPCS configurations because
> AAPCS mandates interworking. Hence I propose to disable these options
> for AAPCS.
> Tested by building cross to arm-none-eabi . Ok to commit ?
I think this code would get an "ambiguous else" warning and so fail to
bootstrap natively; you need to add braces around the contents of the
Use %' in place of ' (used as apostrophe rather than quote) in English
language diagnostics so that a proper apostrophe is used when LC_CTYPE
Joseph S. Myers