This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping: Patch for PR target/38018 & middle-end/37565, optimization overrides
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: iant at google dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com, meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:57:30 -0700
- Subject: Ping: Patch for PR target/38018 & middle-end/37565, optimization overrides
This is a ping on my patch to fix PR 38018 & 37565, the overriding of
optimization options with a special CC to the folks who objected to the
earlier method (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2009-05/msg00681.html).
The patch is at:
This patch fixes the failure of gcc.dg/pr37106-1.c on IA64 and
causes no regressions.