This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch committed: Don't initialize variables to themselves
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:04:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch committed: Don't initialize variables to themselves
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Ian Lance Taylor<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This small patch cleans up a couple of cases where a variable is
> initialized to itself. ÂThis is more or less OK, but rather ugly, and
> the C++ frontend complains.
The warning is because the C++ front-end is broken, see PR 34772.