This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- From: Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:55:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- References: <4A256DDD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
I'd like to commit the attached patch to gcc-head.
The patch comes from:
I tested the patch on gcc-head, FreeBSD:
I also tested it on ppc-linux to see that there is no impact on non BSD
Ok for trunk?
Andrew, I will wait until you did the merge.
2009-06-02 Wim Lewis <email@example.com>
* src/powerpc/ffi.c: Avoid clobbering cr3 and cr4, which are
supposed to be callee-saved.
* src/powerpc/sysv.S (small_struct_return_value): Fix overrun of
return buffer for odd-size structs.
After private ok from dje, I committed this patch to gcc head.
Andrew, would you mind applying it to the libffi repo?