This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] bswap testcase: Only compile on targets currently implementing the bswap patterns
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:35:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [Committed] bswap testcase: Only compile on targets currently implementing the bswap patterns
- References: <20090615103409.GA9886@bart>
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> the bswap pass only actually does something if the back end provides
> an implementation of the bswap pattern therefore the testcase will
> fail on the other targets. The attached patch enables the testcase
> only on targets providing the respective bswap pattern.
Hey, CRIS does too, for SI! ...albeit just for v10 and above...