This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make a bunch of attribute handlers globally available
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at adacore dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 16:28:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make a bunch of attribute handlers globally available
- References: <20090616140501.GA12242@cardhu.act-europe.fr> <4A37A96D.email@example.com>
Andrew Haley wrote:
> > Part of the patch suggested here removes the java specific
> > attribute table altogether [...]
> If I recall correctly this was the only way to define the attribute:
> without this there was no way to use it. I can't see any reason why a
> common "nonnull" attribute shouldn't be used instead.
Thanks for your super prompt feedback on this part. I'll commit together
with the other bits if/when they get approved.