This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++0x] std::exception_ptr rvalues
- From: Sebastian Redl <sebastian dot redl at getdesigned dot at>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:36:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++0x] std::exception_ptr rvalues
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A3761C0.email@example.com>
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:11:28 +0200, Paolo Carlini
> Hi Jon,
>> Tested x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, OK for trunk? Should this go on the
>> 4.4. branch too?
> Yes, I don't see why this could not go in 4_4-branch too. Please wait
> another half day or so in order to make sure there are no objections
> from other people, then go ahead. Thanks!
Does the 4.4 branch implement the changed rvalue reference semantics?