This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Two possible fixes for g++.dg/torture/pr32950.C failure
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: Two possible fixes for g++.dg/torture/pr32950.C failure
Richard Guenther wrote:
> Yes, I think we can't change that easily. Steve, your proposed patch looks
> correct to me, and it is pre-approved if it passes bootstrap and regtests ok.
Unfortunately, the patch seems to be causing a build failure when building
libstdc++ so it looks like there is some more work to do.
/proj/opensrc/nightly/build-ia64-hp-hpux11.23-trunk/obj_gcc/ia64-hp-hpux11.23/libstdc++-v3/include/complex:1028:25: internal compiler error: tree check: expected tree that contains 'decl common' structure, have 'ssa_name' in expand_assignment, at expr.c:4253
This is coming from my new line "if (COMPLEX_MODE_P (DECL_MODE (from)))' so I
guess in this case from is a ssa_name instead of a tree. That seems odd since
from is declared as a tree.