This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, bootstrap, hppa] Patch for bootstrap/40338
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:25:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, bootstrap, hppa] Patch for bootstrap/40338
- References: <200906121704.n5CH41126053@lucas.cup.hp.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 14:49 -0400, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > 2009-06-12 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR bootstrap/40338
> > * configure.ac (comparestring): Create new variable.
> > * Makefile.tpl (comparestring): Use to skip some comparisions.
> > * configure: Regenerate.
> > * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> Btw, I slightly screwed up when adding the regexp for Ada. Would you mind
> changing it from
> to just
> in both occurrences? Thanks in advance.
What about the './libgcc/*' entry? That looked odd to me and I am not
sure it matches anything as is. Should it even be there in the default