This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Add xfails to new libffi tests for SH
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:24:51 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add xfails to new libffi tests for SH
- References: <20090611220358.B175B3BE7B@mailhost.lps.ens.fr>
email@example.com (Dominique Dhumieres) wrote:
> Is there any platform on which testsuite/libffi.call/err_bad_abi.c and
> err_bad_typedef.c pass? see pr40385.
I thought that they are added to track an enhancement issue
for more strict checking of the arguments of ffi_prep_cif
function, though I could be wrong.