This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Add xfails to new libffi tests for SH
- From: Andreas Tobler <andreast at fgznet dot ch>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, andreast at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:59:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add xfails to new libffi tests for SH
- References: <email@example.com>
Kaz Kojima wrote:
The attached patch adds xfails to a few new libffi tests for SH
like as the other targets. It's tested also on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk?
I would say yes.