This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc libffi merge is finished
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Project <java-project at redhat dot com>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:51:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc libffi merge is finished
- References: <4A2E7FBB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:28 AM, Andrew Haley<email@example.com> wrote:
> I've done. ?The only substantial differences between gcc's libffi and upstream
> are some details of configury and some (IMO bogus) tests in libffi that I
> haven't merged to gcc. ?Apart from that everything should be the same.
> libffi is now open for checkins. ?Thanks for your patience.
Is this with or without Tim's win64 patch?