This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR40012, invalid debug locations
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:54:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR40012, invalid debug locations
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Michael Matz<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I checked that the testcases in that bugreport and from Paul at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-06/msg00190.html give the expected
> output on x86_64-linux, i.e. a DWARF platform.
GCC built at 148276 on Linux/x86_64 produces 31 failures in GDB test suite
(this is lowest I've seen :)
I also ran the test suite with 'gcc -gstabs': this produced 281 failures,
compared to 340 failures for my build of gcc-4.3.1.
Looks good, thanks for fixing this.