This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 4.5 4/N]: Integrate GCC with the complex math library MPC (testsuite)
- From: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:52:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4.5 4/N]: Integrate GCC with the complex math library MPC (testsuite)
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 26 May 2009, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2009, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 May 2009, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > > This testcase fails on spu-elf even if the testcase has #ifdef for SPU
> > > because the scan-tree-dump-times does not take into account the
> > > target.
> > Does this patch work for you? If so, I'll install as obvious.
> Andrew, did the patch solve your problem?
Andrew PING x2.