This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR40012, invalid debug locations
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ppluzhnikov at google dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:52:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR40012, invalid debug locations
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Michael Matz<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I checked that the testcases in that bugreport and from Paul at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-06/msg00190.html give the expected
> output on x86_64-linux, i.e. a DWARF platform. ?I would appreciate someone
> checking this also on stabs. ?I looked at the asm for stabs and it seemed
> reasonable, but I might be wrong.
A trivial sniff test on AIX shows that the debugging information for
locals is emitted and appears to point to the correct location now.