This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: VTA merge - introduction
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:13:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: VTA merge - introduction
- References: <email@example.com>
> I would appreciate if VTA were not merged until the community has
> reached a consensus that it actually wants this feature.
FWIW, I find this feature very desirable/important, the situation with
debugging at anything else than -O0 has gotten worse and worse in
the past years, and VTA seems definitely to go in the right direction.