This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping: [Patch] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- From: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 14:57:58 +0800
- Subject: Ping: [Patch] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- References: <4A14C967.email@example.com>
Is this patch ok for apply?
I'll add new predicates then.
On 05/21/2009 11:24 AM, Shujing Zhao wrote:
According to projects/beginner.html
* Use predicates for RTL objects
This patch is to use existing predicates for RTL objects at gcc
Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
I will then see which ones are worth having a predicate for and add them.