This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING (mostly RTL/expand)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:33:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING (mostly RTL/expand)
- References: <4A27CA73.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> [PATCH] Fix rare but severe delay slot scheduling bug PR40086
> This should IMHO be backported to release branches, too, even though we
> have no testcase there.
I disagree (as already explained).