This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add new built-in: __builtin_unreachable()
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: David Daney <ddaney at caviumnetworks dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:59:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add new built-in: __builtin_unreachable()
- References: <4A26C3EF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> I have wanted __builtin_unreachable for a while, but never got around to
> doing anything. But I only want it if it works in general, not just
> after an asm statement.
I agree with both parts of this statement.
(650) 331-3385 x713