This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,Fortran] Update gfortran.texi for mixed-language programming
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Craig Powers <enigma at hal-pc dot org>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 22:55:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch,Fortran] Update gfortran.texi for mixed-language programming
- References: <20090531213901.GA11947@net-b.de> <4A244F37.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A248AF0.email@example.com> <4A259780.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Committed to the trunk. Thanks to Janne for giving the OK on IRC.
Remaining ideas can still be applied in follow-up patches ...
Transmitting file data .....
Committed revision 148147.
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Craig Powers wrote:
>> You didn't, but I did. A couple more corrections (the first few of
>> which I overlooked in your original submission):
> Well, I also did. Updated patch attached. Thanks a lot for proof
> reading. ("call-by-reference" is indeed not a that good wording; I tried
> for a while, but I failed to come up with something better which is
> concise and clear - thus I left it as is.)
> OK for the trunk? Or has someone else more suggestions? I know there is
> still plenty of things which should be added or modified, but I would
> like to check in this patch soon.